- Streamline 203K
- Allow home buyer the opportunity for additional $35K towards repairs and renovations.
- Recommended for small projects that do not require structural repairs.
- Streamlined process is to uncomplicated future plans. Consultants are not required but recommended.
A 203K loan is a renovation mortgage. Which gives the home buyer freedom to purchase and create a home that is their own. This loan is backed by the federal government with competitive rates from the FHA. A 203K consultant is highly recommended for a streamline 203K. This keeps all scopes of work in order and creates less stress for the home buyer.
Set In Stone Guide to Close
BID REQUEST FORM
Set In Stone Guidelines
Phone: (586) 567-5653
Vice President - Gerod Chapple
Gerod Chapple - Sellers License #2105209719
RRP - Lead Certified - Set In Stone #NAT-F152541-1
"For your business or home, it must be Set In Stone!"
State of Michigan, License# 21012055176
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), License Sa-02444
Phone: (586) 212-5539
Marketing Manager - Greg Amyot
Site Manager - General Contractor
Lead Certified# - R-I-19167-15-00519
- Must provide written plan of work and cost estimates.
- Must provide type of repairs and how they will be completed along with cost.
- Contractor must have a written agreement confirming the completion of the work, cost estimate and time allowed.
- Contractor must obtain all permits and complete approved renovations in accordance with state and local buildings codes.
- Contractor must be licensed, insured, bond and 203K/FHA/HUD approved for all affected scopes of work.
Phone: (586) 994-6969
Owner / President - Edward Amyot
Edward Amyot - Contractors License #2101205516
Residential Builder Company - License #2102209559
- Full 203K Loan
- Given to properties in need of structural or complex repairs.
- Two different ways to determine how much money will be allowed.
- Up to six months of your mortgage can be financed and used towards temporary residence.
- 203K consultant is required.
Set In Stone is a full service construction company that has been in business since 2009. We specialize in all forms of renovation, remodeling and construction. We are a 203K certified firm, we can manage your new construction or renovation project from beginning to end. In addition we offer full service restoration services and insurance claim settling. Set In Stone is a licensed lead and asbestos abatement contractor, we also offer mold remediation services.